Friday, December 5, 2008

Crafty Secrets Ornament Bingo Card


It's FRIIIII-DAY! Ask me how excited I am! I have the day off today, and am heading to St. Cloud with friends to stamp the weekend away! So I thought I'd leave you with a bingo card before I head out! I'm making great strides on my stamp room bingo card tree, and I PROMISE to show you the finished project before Christmas! It is coming along nicely, and I've also enlisted the help of a sweet friend who volunteered to help me decorate it! I cannot WAIT to see what she does with the bingo cards I sent her! I've got quite a few of my own done and will post them soon!



This one was done last week when I was in paper-piecing mode! I stamped the ornaments out, then stamped them again on patterned paper, cut them out and layered them onto the white paper ornaments. I colored the point in with warm grey 2 Copic & a Sakura Gelly roll glitter pen to make them silvery. The paper and snowflakes are all by K & Company's Christmas Cheer line, from Michaels (COUPONS, girls, COUPONS!)!!!



Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

L.



Stamp Set: Crafty Secrets Christmas Joy and Crafty's "Flourishes" set

5 comments:

Jules said...

Very cute!!!

Debbi T said...

Cute. I bet I know who's altering those Bingo Cards, don't I..... and it isn't me! *wink*

Hope you have a supah fab weekend girly - you sure deserve it! Love ya!

Pam said...

uh, DANG, that's adorable LZ! I can't wait to see the completed tree, you have the best ideas!!

1 down 1 to go...Ü

Marisa said...

What a cool card. Love the way you keep changing your banner.

Marisa

Anonymous said...

These are so cool!! Love the ornaments on them!! TFS!! :)