Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anna Griffin Sympathy



More quick cards to stock my card stash...these were SUPER quick, and minimal coloring! I've had this Anna Griffin tulip stamp for months that I bought with a 40 percent off Michael's coupon. I need to start using it more because it covers a multitude of occasions; birthday, sympathy, elegant thank-you, the list goes on! On these images I colored directly onto the rubber of the stamp with Stampin Up water based markers (burgundy & mellow moss) and then stamped the image onto white cardstock. I colored the tulip in with a creamy caramel marker to get the 2-toned effect.
I then stamped my sentiment directly across the top of the leaves of the tulip. SO EASY! Mat that sucker and add it to your card! Papers are still from my K & Company Classic K Bailey paper pad, also from Michaels.
YAY FOR FRIDAY AND WEEKEND!
L.

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful cards!!! I am with you on the YEA for WEEKEND!!! I am finally buying my flowers!

Jenn said...

Beautiful LZ!!g

Stefanie Staniak said...

Beautiful card!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors you used. The patterned paper is really pretty. Nice job!

Have a great weekend!

Pam said...

Gorgeous as always LZ!!

TGIF, baybeeeee!! Ü

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ZAPPALICIOUS!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful cards, Lisa!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and everything else! your work is inspiring.