Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I was FINALLY able to play in the weekly Crafty Secrets challenge again, over at Splitcoast!

Lori posted a great "Smorgasboard" challenge HERE, if you want to play along!
I used 2 of the challenges; first, I used "BUGS" on my card, from Crafty's "Bugs Life" stamp set, and second, I stamped on my ribbon using Crafty's "Flourishes" stamp set. I decided to try embossing on the ribbon but that ended up in the trash because I think my embossing powder is old; it wasn't melting right and the ribbon ended up in the trash! Some nights are just like that, I guess!

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is adorable and oh how I love that sentiment!! I think I "NEED" that stamp !! :)
Hope all is well with you Sweetie !

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh how sweet! I love every little thing on this card! The colors, the coloring, it is all PERFECT!