Thursday, May 15, 2008


I'm crankin' em out again! I don't even really NEED birthday cards but I was so psyched to stamp with the new Penny Black Acrylic sets I just got! I had to get all of the new acrylic sets in my last Eclectic Paperie order because I loved the Penny Black xmas stamps I got last year SO MUCH!

I'm so so happy they came out with acrylic sets for birthday and other occasions because I have so much fun coloring them in. They are PERFECT size for cards! Not too huge, not too tiny~! So I hope you like Penny Black stuff because you'll be seeing a lot of them! I bought "Every which way", "Critter Party" and "Bubbly" sets.

9 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh my this little guy is adorable and your coloring is stupendous !! Keep cranking because I love dooling over your creations ! :)

Charmingdesigns said...

Sooo cute. Love your color combo! Laurie

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love him!!

Jana M. said...

I love this stamp! What a cute fluffy/chubby kittie!

Lana said...

I love this one LZ! That kitty is too darn cute! I think the presents are for me! I'm pretty sure! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Another cute card... I just love Penny Black too and I have got to order this set! Your cards are sooooo cute.

CreativeMish said...

You cards are fabulous! I love the stamp and the colors you chose!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

YES - love the Penny Black and want to see MORE MORE MORE!!!! :) These are FANTASTIC, LZ!

Bevie Pearl said...

Your cards just make me happy!