Thursday, May 29, 2008

The short week is flying by~!



I, for one, am SO glad this week is flying by and that it's already Wednesday! I've got more of my photo stash to show you tonite....these are simple stamped thank-you cards done with some See-D rubber stamps I bought at Crafts Direct a while ago. I was trying to use up older patterned paper from my bin, and decided to go with the caribbean blue and orange colors in these Crate & My Mind's eye patterned papers.




The flowers and vines were quick and easy to color with my Copic Markers. I may have to experiment with this layout some more...the paper piecing on the diagonal almost makes the orange paper look like big photo corners, doesn't it? Hope your week is flying by too! More tomorrow night!

L.



P.S. One quick announcment! Crafty Secrets is having a Father's Day contest where you can win a $100 gift certificate! Details on the Crafty Secrets Blog HERE!




5 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Hi Lisa, I really look forward to your post and enjoy everything I see. These cards are just beautiful with all their sparkle. Love the layout and it does look like super large photo corners. May have to try this one. So cute. :)

Tricia T said...

What a cool layout! I'm going to add it to my sketchbook with your name by it! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

WOW this really pops. Love the colors, the flowers, the layout. Gorgeous. Where did you get your bg paper? So cute

Stefanie Staniak said...

I just love your color combo's LZ. This card is beautiful ! :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love these cards. Those colours rock! Hope you don't mind, but I think I just have to CASE your sketch.