Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Karen Stolper Thank You's


Back at work today and settling into the weekday routine. It's been nice here today so I spent some time outside mowing the lawn and taking a short walk. THE LILACS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SMELL SO GOOOOOD! Except my nose has been running nonstop since I got back from the walk! That's too much info, isn't it.


So on to some flowery cards that won't make your nose run. These are some Karen Stolper images that I begged off friend Angfab Shober at our last girls gathering in St. Cloud. These are so quick and easy to color. I paired these girlies up with the sentiment
"Thanks a Bunch" from Crafty Secret's Sweet Kids set, and some Making Memories Chelsea's place patterned paper from Michaels. I love the shabby red floral paper on these. I need to try pairing that paper up with some polka dots! I've been trying to use up prima flowers too. Happy Tuesday all!

6 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

You do shabby like NO OTHER! Amazing! Such sweet cards!

Michele Kovack said...

Love these!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and I love the patterned paper! I, too, would love to use up my Primas but don't think I ever will.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I found your blog... I absolutely love all of your cards... I love the colors, textures, everything... you have a great style about your work. Just love it! Your sympathy cards are beautiful and the thank you cards too... I can't say enough- Thank you for sharing your beautiful, creative masterpieces with us.

MaGoooo said...

TOO CUTE Zappa!

LOVE her!

Free Art Printables said...

Thses are the cutest! Jen R