Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mom's Day Cards

The spring weather has been so nice here in St Paul lately that I haven't spent much time in my stamp room! I was reminded of that today at work when I had people asking if I had any Mother's day cards. NOPE! Not a one! Not even for my own Mom! It dawned on me that it's 4 days until Mom's day and I GOT NUTTIN, HONEY! So tonite after my walk I sat down and did some really QUICK Mom's day cards to bring into work with me tomorrow.
I'm using up K & Company Classic K "Bailey" paper, which makes me VERY happy as my supply is dwindling! I love the shabby floral pattern in this paper. I paired it up with an Anna Griffin basket of flowers image from Michaels. The images are colored in with my Copic markers to match the colors in the paper.
I need to still get in my stamp room and play with some of the botanical images from the new Crafty Secrets booklets, and make a special card for my Mom for this weekend! Happy Wednesday, all!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! You can't go wrong with Anna Griffin and K & Co!

Michele Kovack said...

These ARE beautiful! I am in the same boat.....no mom's cards yet! Better get cracking tonight! ( AND I have 3 moms, and 2 grams! Which means I have lots to do!)

Tricia T said...

These are so pretty. You always pick the nicest paper!!

Dottie K. said...

Lisa these are beautiful. I love those colors. I really enjoy your work. :)

wendy peatross said...

These are gorgeous. Love looking at your blog.

Stefanie Staniak said...

These cards are gorgeous! The paper and image were meant for each other. I'm sure you sold out !! :)
Thanks for my birthday card - I loved it !! :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I love when you whip up some cards! AWESOME cards!!!!!!