Monday, May 5, 2008

Crafty Secrets Bugs

We're BAAA-ACK! The Crafty Secrets bugs & I, that is! I didn't do any stamping this weekend but I did find some muscles in my legs and butt that I haven't used in a while. We stained the deck at the cabin and I am SORE with a capital "S"! So tonite I have some cards that I started last week to show you. I had a bunch of requests at work for 'good bye' cards, for people that were leaving the company. The Crafty Secrets bugs fit the bill perfectly! These 2 little interchangeable lady bugs are so sweet. I had to pull out my fave Daisy D's red polka dot paper since the bugs were polka-dotty!

I am putting Kaiser paper flowers on everything lately. I'm WAY into stamping the music notes from Crafty's "Altered Art" stamp set on top of the flowers.
The striped and green patterned papers are from Kaisercraft's Christmas line, P148 "Cheer" and P154 Mistletoe. The yellow dots are My Mind's Eye "Peaceful Treasure Golden Rubies" Paper from Jen Wilson's 29th St. Market line.

8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Darling cards Lisa!

Jennifer Love said...

Ooh! I love these cute ladybugs! Great cards. :)

Lana said...

Freakin cool beans LZ!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh LZ - I looooooove what you do with these bugs! Your pairing of patterned papers always looks AMAZING!! And your coloring of the bugs - PERFECTION!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh what adorable cards! Wonderfully done!

Stefanie Staniak said...

So cute - I need one tomorrow, guess I'm too late for that order !! :)
Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday LZ, I love the card.

Kar said...

these bugs are so cute Zappa!!

Vicki G said...

Adorable!! These lady bugs are the cutest!!!!