Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hanna Workout Gift

WHEW! Finally this is out of my head and finished! This is another project I had for last month's Hanna release, done with the "Getting Physical" stamp set!

All the stuff was from another Dollar Tree shopping trip....they had these cool clear plastic storage boxes and water bottles to match! They came in blue, green or pink! I thought since we're all desperately trying to lose our winter excess weight and are getting active again now that the weather is nice, it would be fun to give to a workout buddy!

I started with the Hanna "Getting Physical" stamp set, and stamped and colored in Hanna with my Copics. I added the 2 green eyelets to the bottom 1/2 of the image, then I punched holes with my crop-o-dile straight through both top corners of the finished Hanna image AND the plastic bucket! I set the top 2 eyelets so that they are through the image and the bucket itself. It holds the entire image to the front of the bucket WITHOUT adhesive!
Then I made a bunch of small misc. tags with different small images from the set, and tied the tags around each of my little workout treats! The whole bucket cost $5.00! The bucket $1, the water bottle $1.00, Pria bars x 2 = $2.00 and the Capri-sun sport water mix ($1) (from Dollar Tree in the drink mix/food section!)
The sentiment is from the stamp set "Things Hanna would Say" and all of the stars are glittered in with a 'Stardust" gelly roll sakura glitter pen.
You could even punch holes in the bucket sides and add a ribbon handle if you wanted!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute Lisa! Love the colors!

Lana said...

HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY WORKIN'OUT PROJECT!!!!!!!!! How do you do big fonts on here! Zappy you are AWESOME!

Heather Gates said...

Oh yes! I'm going to Dollar Tree! What a great project girl!
Heather

Kar said...

This is so cute... Love everything you put into it!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE this ensemble! Very very cool!! Your stamping is perfect, as always!

Jana M. said...

WOW! wow! wow! This is so cute!