Sunday, April 20, 2008

3 Bloggers, MIA

Morning all! Thought I'd check in and account for the 3 bloggers that have been missing in action for 3 days! Heather and Carol (Pinefeather and HB) made their way down to St Paul this weekend and we've been stamping and shopping up a storm all weekend.

No store has been left unshopped. We hit Archivers, Dick Blick (HELLO COPICS!), JoAnne Fabric and a new favorite, Anchor Paper in St Paul for reams of Neenah Solar white cardstock. The credit cards are smoking and the inspiration has been flowing. Here's Carol and Piney ooohing and aaahing over cute stuff at a baby store we hit.



The store had the cutest little bibs! We were "drooling" over all the sweet kids clothes with floofy tulle skirts, too! I noticed the cutest card display on their counter.
Everywhere I go I tend to notice the card selection, for some unknown reason!











We were on a quest to find this cool store called "Hunt and Gather, that Piney found when she went to Junkmarket last year.









I could have spent *days* in Hunt & Gather, and a LOTTA money! I wanted this yellow flower bin table in the WORST way. I thought it would make a cute coffee table in my living room.






This pink daybed slipcover ALMOST went home with me. It would have, if I wouldn't have gotten into trouble at Anchor paper & Dick Blick!




Piney spent a lot of time looking in this section!






Look at the cute flash cards!






AND THE POSTCARDS!
*SO* CUTE!







This scale was THE COOLEST! It actually worked! You could plug a penny or a nickel in it to see your weight, and it was DEAD ON correct! Notice there is not a close-up of the dial that shows the weight...strategic photography, 101! :)




Look how they created cute little banners with hankies! There was inspiration galore!
So today, we are done with the shopping, and focusing in on the stamping! Happy Sunday, everyone!

11 comments:

Lana said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was waiting to see some pictures from your weekend of friendship! I'm glad you gals had an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad you girlies had fun LZ!!! I'm jealous as heck! Post some pics purty please!!

Anonymous said...

Oops -- my post should have read "post MORE pics"!

Bevie Pearl said...

Zapstar........I am thrilled to see you girls and to get a glimpse of the fun you had. I know how much fun you all had. I am so glad that you stamped and shopped and stamped and shopped. I can't wait to see what you created after all the shopping inspiration.
HUGS

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

What a nice sight to see! Just wish I saw a pic of you too, Z!! Wonderful photos - and what a GREAT time it sounds like you had!

Michele Kovack said...

Looks like you gals had a great time! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Beth said...

Oh MAN! That looks like *SO* much fun - I went to Southern Cal Stamp Mania - WOOOHOOO! That was fun LZ! You gotta see my video!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I'm soooooo jealous!! You guys look like you were having a blast! I'm so glad that you had this special weekend together. I'll be watching for the stamping creations.

Lyrical Stamper said...

Fun! Thank you for sharing your adventures. Please keep sharing for those of us living through you....HA! Take care,
ML

Angelnorth said...

Looks like a fun trip Lisa - what a great-looking store!

Lori Craig said...

OH so glad you have a wonderful time! How cool!! Loved your pictures!