Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Blue Cards


A quick morning post today! It was so beautiful outside yesterday here in MN, that I had to get out and go for a walk, just to smell the fresh, warm air. The barbeque smells drifting all over the neighborhood made for a stomach-growling walk!


Friend Bevie Pearl Barton and I did an image swap and she set me these cute baby overall images! I needed baby cards badly! I hardly ever use this color, and it's not very traditional for a baby card, but I love working with bright colors. The sailboat on the overalls just looks summery and beachy to me.
Have a beachy day, everyone!


10 comments:

Dottie K. said...

These are just adorble! I always enjoy your work. :)

Lana said...

Yeah you walked! Enjoy Spring girlie! And what a gal that Bevie Pearl is! I love your baby boy cards!

Monika in VA said...

Cute! Love the brights bold colors!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!!!! They feel so fresh! LOVE!

Pam said...

So cute and fun LZ!

Dontcha just love Spring?!

Bevie Pearl said...

I love what you did with these images. I am gonna have to give it a try...try to make a card as cute as yours.
HUGS!

Michele Kovack said...

So cute!!! Love that BEV!

Carol (HB) said...

SUPER CUTE! Hey, they match the dress on my card on my blog today (I got it from Bevie too!)!
2 days babee... 2DAYS!!!

Debbi T said...

WOOHOO! These are STELLAR!

Anonymous said...

LZ --- these are great! Love the blue. :)