Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bella Bliss



Oh I miss my bellas! I have not played bella in a LONG LONG time! I was able to pull Sposabella out a few weeks ago and create some simple bridal cards with her.


I had some Piggy Tales "Dame" paper in my paper stash that needed to be played with. The cards are sort of non-traditional for congratulations cards, but I didn't care, I just wanted to play BELLA and go all girly and glitter something up. I glittered the HECK out of her cute dress with dazzling diamonds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! Love the colors and the sparkle!
Deena

Anonymous said...

I love the non-traditional colors. Your blog is awesome!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

These are adorable! I don't know a bride who wouldn't like them. Of course the groom may think differently !! Oh darn ! :)

Unknown said...

Che bella cards (sorry - my italian is rusty, but I couldn't resist a smart aleck attempt)
Love 'em

Paula said...

Sensational! So original and brillant! Just love these ones!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh - these colors are WONDERFUL! What a great color palette!! LZ - your creations are always FUN-TASTIC!