Sunday, April 13, 2008

Annas Bird



BLECH. Sunday night. You know what that means; a Monday morning is sure to follow.

Tonite I'm cleaning out my filthy stamp room and throwing out old scrapbooking stuff from a lost era. I decided I don't feel guilty throwing it out if I put the paper in the recycle bin. Hopefully the old ugly patterned papers will be reborn into new Crate or Daisy D's paper through the magic of recycling. I ran to Wisconsin this weekend to my Aunt's scrabooking get-together on Saturday. Let me just say this was NOT a 100 card weekend!
I did manage to make 20 birthday cards. I've been dying to color in these Anna Wight "Pete" images from Whippersnapper, and finally got a chance to do it! I stamped off a bunch of them from friend Carol Halvorson, along with the "Happy Birdie to You" sentiment, which I think is by A'Muse. Patterned paper by Crate, "Blue Hill" Grass pattern. I used my Ranger Inkssentials White pen to faux stitch around the edges of the Cameo Coral cardstock.

12 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This birdie is beautiful! I love the colors and the coloring and all the details - it just makes me want to smile !!

Pam said...

LOVE what you did with Anna's bird LZ, so cute!! You already have the white pen??? I'm stalking my mailman, LOL!!

Carol (HB) said...

Dang LZ! You know how to amp up the cuteness!!!!
Love these!
HB

Anonymous said...

So cute! Anna's animals are adorable. I love the pink flower button with the ribbon tied in the center.

Bevie Pearl said...

I love this birdie too. You have encouraged me to go in my stamp mess formerly known as my stamp room and throw away.

Michele Kovack said...

So cute Lisa! I am trying to make 20 invites for Cort's party and am hoping some of your creativity rubs off on me! I still don't know how you make so many cards....that all look good on top it! : )

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! These are just adorable!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ACK! Now that is some paper I neeeeeeeed - and the birdie, too! LOVE!

Lana said...

You slacker, Zappy! ONLY 20 CARDS!!!!!!!! LOL! You crack me up! I just love your energy Zappy!

glitter girl said...

wow - 20 cards! amazing. You've also inspired me to clean out MY old scrapbook paper that I know I'll NEVER use...

Kristi said...

Just wonderful! Everything you do is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue bird.... Absolutely darling. I am glad I found your site!