Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lockhart Sympathy Cards

I thought I'd post more of the cards that I've done recently with the Lockhart stamps I ordered from Ellen Hutson. This crock full of hydrangeas is such a favorite stamp of mine now, because it can be birthday, sympathy, thank you, get well,.... just about anything you want it to be!

I made this set of cards from a Marcella paper pack that friend Bevie Barton sent me. I love when she cleans out her stamp room! :) My Grammie requested more sympathy cards because she ran out of the last batch of cards I made for her, so I thought these would be perfect. I turned some into get-well cards too. (Thank you, Bevie!)

I'm also using up old Prima flowers! These lavender primas matched the paper perfectly! Bevie even sent me the matchy-matchy ribbon with the paper!

11 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Oh that sweet Bev! Your cards are wonderful as always! Just so you know....I nominated you for an award!

Beth said...

*SO* beautiful Lisa! Grammy will love them!

Anonymous said...

Great color combos on this - lovely!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Gorgeous !

Debbi T said...

Beeeeeeeaaaaauuuuuuuuuuutiful!!!!

Jenn said...

So pretty LZ!! This stamp is on it's way to Pataskala!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WOW LZ!!!!!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! Hydrangea is one of my FAVE flowers - this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! And with the brown - HEAVEN!! :)

Darlene said...

Your cards are gorgeous as always! Love the variety you can make and still use 1 main stamp. I do have a question though, are you sure they are hydrangea? They look a lot like lilacs to me? Can't have you advertising the wrong flower family, LOL! Either way it is a beautiful stamp!

Maria Matter said...

You're cards are beautiful!! I like your patterned header today too!

Bevie Pearl said...

Your cards are wonderful. I am so glad you used that paper and ribbon.
You ROCK my world with your creativity!

Kar said...

Awesome cards!!