Sunday, April 27, 2008

Congrats to the winners!


Happy Sunday all!

Thank you all again for entering my blog candy contest last week!

I'm putzing in my stamp room today, getting ready for the new Hanna Stamps release on Friday. This week I'll have 4 days worth of Hanna samples for you to check out. I ran out of time on the last release so I've got a mixture of new release stuff, as well as stuff I've finally finished from some already released sets.

I made a quick card with this gorgeous seed packet image from Crafty's "Summertime" Image and Journal booklet. Makes for a quick, easy card! I just distressed the edges of some pattern paper, matted the image and added a Kaiser paper flower that I altered by stamping on it.
Try pulling out stamp sets that you already have and stamp on plain paper flowers! Here I've used the music notes from Crafty's "Altered Art" sets, and the script stamp from their "Journaling" set.
See what fun stuff you can come up with for patterned flowers!
Happy Sunday! L.

7 comments:

Lana said...

GET OUT! I love how you make things dirty! I need help with that! Thanks for always inspiring me! I can't wait to see your 4 Hannah posts this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.

Bevie Pearl said...

Cool beans baby. I love your cards. What inspiration you provide me.

Tricia T said...

Such beautiful work!

Michele Kovack said...

Love that idea of stamping on the flowers! Totally cool!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

WOW - you just make me think about all the cool things that you can do! Stamping on the flowers - BRILLIANT!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Pretty Zappa!!