Friday, April 11, 2008

Lunch Blogging


Happy Friday! I'm SO glad the weekend is almost here! I wanted to post these layouts that I did while I was at my stamping retreat a few weekends ago. This one is simple and quick and works great for tall, narrow stamps. The girl watering her flower is a Karen Stolper image from American Art Stamps. Friend Angela-digifab-Shober let me stamp off a bunch of them at our last get-together!



This layout uses minimum amounts of patterned paper, so it's a great way to use up small scraps that you may have from other card projects!

The stamp to the left is called "Sidekick Sayings" from Stampin' Up. The retreat had a garage sale the first night, and I picked up this set for $5.00! I love the sentiment on this one: "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy-they are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom. -Marcel Proust. I have QUITE a few people in my life that this would apply to! Have a great weekend, everyone!

L.

9 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Great cards LZ - I love that saying too, it is appropriate for those "special" people!
Have a wonderful weekend my dear friend ! :)

Dottie K. said...

Wow these are fantastic! I love the red/pink together. I enjoy seeing your work and look forward to your post. TFS :)

Anonymous said...

I love your cards (as usual!) and how you take, what I consider, a basic layout, and just tweak it by changing little details, like rounding corners.

Anonymous said...

Wooooooo, LZ!
You "do" the cute stuff so well!
:o) Tex

Bevie Pearl said...

I am so inspired by your creativity...your cards are so delightful.

Beth said...

Love these LZ!

{hugs}
Did you get a big snowfall! Come to NY! We just got rain!

Angela said...

WHOOHOO - you are rockin' the Stolper images LZ! Let me know if you need more! ;)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Fantastic layout and colors!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

The cards and layouts - FANTASTIC!!!! Man - I SO wanna be you when I grow up (if I ever grow up - LOL).