Sunday, April 6, 2008

Green Bugs

OH MAN! I have so many photos to post from my speedstamping weekend last week! Sorry I've been missing for a while, I have been playing CATCH-UP for a couple of weeks now and needed to take a little break from the blogging thing. This week I'm shooting for new posts every night. Even if it's a quick post to say HI and BYE, I'm going to GIT R DONE and show you a ton of the stuff I made last weekend. Actually I have photos from WEEKS ago that I haven't posted yet. So stuff will be COMING ATCHA!

Before I left on retreat, I made a trip to Archivers for supplies and got into the .33 cent clearance bin there. I scored a TON of older paper that I had always wanted while I worked there, but never bought. The orange paper on my banner is old Carolee's Creations "Screaming Dots" halloween paper! I grabbed it for Halloween projects this year, but decided that it didn't need to necessarily be used for Halloween! So here it is with the Crafty Secrets bugs from the "Bugs Life" set! Crafty Secrets allows you to sell your cards created with their stamp sets, so these will go to work with me to be sold. I don't think you can see it in these photos but the bugs wings are colored in with a Sakura clear gelly roll glitter pen to make them shimmery. Also the green buggy's belly is glittered in to make him shimmery too!
AND I AM USING UP EYELETS! GET 'EM GONE!

12 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Ack! I love these bugs. And the green and orange are perfect for him.

Bellawhoop said...

These cards are sooooo cute! Love your banner - it's so springy/summery. :) The bad thing about Google Reader is that I never see the banners, so unless it's mentioned in your post or I visit to leave a comment, I can't see it.

Carol (HB) said...

Dang girl... you make the most CUTEST creations! I love love LOVE this bug!!!!!

Lana said...

That's it? You only made 8 cards? LOL! I KNOW BETTER! I can't wait to see all of your creations from your speedstamping weekend! Love ya LZ!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I'm not usually a bug person but I really do like this guy. This would make a great "man" birthday card too. LZ, you have done it again. I'm patiently waiting for all the other stuff you have coming.
Love you Sweetie ! :)

Bevie Pearl said...

I *heart* your cards. Love the colors you used on these.
Always brings a smile to my face when I see what you created.

Maria Matter said...

Very cute card, love the bug! Nice color combo. Thanks for sharing!

Michele Kovack said...

ADORABLE bugs!!! (Never thought I would use those 2 words together!) Love the "Halloween" paper....it's perfect!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These are stink'n cute!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh Lisa - I am wanting the bug now! Super cute! Love the green and orange! SUPER FUN!

Kar said...

wowsers girl you just make everything look fantastic.. Love this bug!!

Sheila D said...

Too cute. Great colors. Love the bugs.