Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hanna Beach Cards

More beachy cards tonite, done with the soon-to-be-released Hanna set called "Fun in the Sun"! This is a tall card with Hanna in her bikini, rocking out on the beach! I used more of my pink bermuda sand to give the card some texture by gluing it on with liquid glue.


I still cannot get a vivid photo of this card! GRRR!




Here's a card using just the sandcastle and the shell images from this set. I thought they were cute enough to stand alone!


I used my Autumn leaves Swirls v.2 to make the blue wavy swirl on the bottom of this card.


Here's

a close-up shot of the placement of the glued on sand; you want enough so that it gives the card texture, but not so much that it covers up your images! The little corners are from a Heidi Grace set of borders and corners..I thought they looked shell-ish!

9 comments:

Lori Craig said...

These are adorable! This is going to be a super fun release!! Love your layouts!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVING the beachy cards! Oh - the sand. LOVE that she is rockin' out! Totally cute!!!!

Bunny B said...

OMG! I love these!!! Too CUTE!!! Love the colors! Everything!!

Beth said...

Oh Zappa - these are to DIE FOR (BIG FONTS)....Love the sand baby!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to show off these fabulous sunny cards... on the beach! Very Awesome!

Kar said...

love how you put the sand piles in the picture!! These look like fun images!!

Tam"CEO"Chan said...

Love the card!! It really looks like it is life size or as big as a beachtowel!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Too cute! Love that tall card with the polka dots.

Also, I just awarded you, should you like to play along.
http://bethanypaull.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico.html

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! Your talent just never ceases to amaze me LZ!!!!