Sunday, November 25, 2007

AAAACK! Too much going on today!

Just a few announcements! First off, I want to say congrats to Kristi for getting the new Hannastamps website up and running! It looks FABULOUS! Tonite the Hanna design team will be drawing winners for a new release set called "Things Hanna Would Say!". If you didn't get a chance to enter, make sure you post a comment on my blog HERE, as I'll be doing the drawing tonite after dinner (7pm central time)! Also make sure to click the Hanna stamps design team blogs to the right, so you can make sure to get into their drawings as well! 19 chances to win! YAY! I love freebies.

Also tonite at midnight, Crafty Secrets will be releasing *4*, count 'em, *4* new stamp sets! The design team has been busy cranking out samples, so head over to Splitcoast to check them out tomorrow. We will be adding the samples to the Crafty gallery as well, and I'm sure you'll also be seeing them on the Crafty Design team blogs. BUSY BUSY stampers, we are!


The sweet little mousey cards above are for my card stash, and to sell at work. I couldn't decide on just one design this year, so each person on my Christmas card list will receive a unique and different card, as there were too many fun images for me to decide on just one. I used this fun minty Deja views paper called "Snowball", from their Flurries & Frost collection on this set of cards. The green crackled wood paper is from K & Company, called "Teal distressed wood flat paper". The mousey is from my favorite Penny Black 'Christmas Critters' acrylic set that has now been wiped out of stock at Eclectic Paperie! E.P. had a wonderful sale on Christmas stamp sets over there..sounds like you guys have been out shopping this weekend, because they sold out of Crafty's Vintage Christmas set too! I've been coloring up a storm with my copic markers. Since I only have a few colors of the markers, I had to make do with just one solid marker when I colored these guys. I used a putty colored marker for the mouse, colored him in lightly first, and then kept adding layers of color with the same marker to create the darker edges.
Ok, so I'm off to run some errands, and then I'll be back later tonite to announce the Hanna Stamps sentiment set winner! Happy Sunday!

7 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Darling little critters. You're doing great with the Copics. Glad to hear you can make it look good without EVERY color.

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are adorble, love your colors and coloring.

Charmingdesigns said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! And your Hedgies Sooooo darling!!!! Love them on the sled. I like the paper that you teamed them with!!! I am on your list for one of your cards...right?? you rememeber dont you...oh,just kidding. you did a bang up job, your friends at work will be thrilled! Hope you enjoyed your time off!! Laurie

Anonymous said...

More cuteness!! I love all the little accents you add, they really make the card. Thanks for reminding me about the CS stamp release tonight. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Holy card dust!
Dear LisaZ ... you are leaving the rest of us mere stampers in the ulitimate "card dust"!! Do you eat ... breathe .... sleep???!!! My goodness you are putting the "normal" people to shame, Missy!! I am in awe ... again!

Sonya said...

Oh my gosh...I love, love these mouse Christmas cards. What a fabulous job you did.

Sonya

Carol Weimer said...

WOW! These cards are great. I'd love to be on your Christmas card list. :D