Friday, November 30, 2007

The snow is on it's way!


It's all over the news tonite... Minnesota is gonna get hit with the white fluffy stuff tomorrow & then it will promptly glaze over with ice! YIKES! So scary! But it's sounding like it will be a cozy weekend inside! I'm in a hurry to pack up here and head to my parents house to help put up the Christmas tree tomorrow. I was going to leave in the morning but I want to run before the snow hits & I'm stuck here! So this is my last post until probably Monday as I'll be out of commission & probably shoveling my butt off on Sunday night.
The cards above were done with both the Penny Black Christmas Critters set. I thought the sentiment from the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set fit this singing mice image PERFECTLY! Get it? Making your pathway bright...lantern?
Just a quick announcement: the Crafty Secrets Design Team will each be giving away blog candy on our blogs courtesy of Sandy from Crafty Secrets! We each get to pick out our favorite stamp set, cotton scraps and booklet, and give it away to one lucky blog reader! So make sure to check out the crafty team blogs during December to get in on the drawings!
This week, the candy will be on PAM HOOTEN'S blog, so make sure to go check out Pam's favorite products and get in the drawing!
If I don't post on Monday night can somebody send a snowplow to my house? It means I'm buried!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'll call the cute firemen for ya LZ, make sure and buy you some new jammies while you're out! ;)
Have a safe weekend!

Your cards are super cute as always!

Jenn said...

Zappy!!! I love the diagonal layouts!!! Faboo Darling!!!

Tami McBeain said...

Love the Christmas mice! We're also planning a quiet weekend in while we watch the snow pile up! It's a great weekend to stay inside and stamp!