Monday, November 19, 2007

Blackened Turkey.


I've had this card in my head for AGES and finally got a chance to create it this weekend. Lets just say my cooking skills need improvement, so I thought it would be funny to have the Campbell's kids eat out on Thanksgiving because they burned the turkey.
The Campbell's kids stamps are from the Crafty Secrets "Kitchen Classics" set that retails for $25.75. If you haven't bought this set yet but want a mini version of it, you are in for a treat...a week from today, Crafty will be releasing a new small set for $7.75, that can be used on its own, or used with the large kitchen set! You can catch a sneak peek of the new set on the Crafty Secrets blog HERE, and enter to try to win some goodies that Sandy is giving away!
Turkey day is almost here...have you bought all the fixin's yet? Or are you eating out?!!

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is adorble, love these stamps and your coloring

Charmingdesigns said...

OOOh this is so cute!! Dontcha know this is going to happen to a few folks!! I'm going to be under-the-influence of Vicadon...So my daughter and husband are going to all the cooking.Stacey is cooking the turky..and shes vegetarian...should be interesting!! umm..I should mention that on my blog huh. lol!! Have a great Thanksgiving! Laurie

Cindy Lyles said...

OMG this is so funny LZ!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I am cooking this year. I was lucky enough to get Wednesday off! I haven't burned a turkey yet, but I have had it get done about 5 hours after the time I thought it was supposed to be done! So what did we do in the meantime? Drink wine of course!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh my gosh, this card is too funny! I just love it.

Craft Accident said...

love these!!!! so sweet!