Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Look Who's Coming for Dinner.


I threw together a quick card to bring to my Aunt Jan's house for Thanksgiving with a hostess gift. The turkey image is from Crafty's "Fall" Cotton Scraps, which are actually vintage images printed on cotton twill. You can cut them out and sew them on purses, clothing, whatever you want! Here I cut out the turkey image, peeled the backing off and sewed it onto a cardstock matting. The "Red Bird" green beans image is from Crafty's Earthy paper pad, and the blue crackled wood background is from their pastel paper pad. Makes for a quick and easy card!

I'm heading to Wisconsin tomorrow for the Thanksgiving holiday...be sure to check in with the Hanna Stamps design team blogs during your holiday, as there will be blog candy galore given away this weekend! YIPPIE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling .. darling indeed! I love that gigham ribbon ... and the old car is just bringing carloads of smiles!

~Tex

Carol Weimer said...

Uh-oh, looks like I need to go shopping again for more Crafty Secrets fun. Love this card...such great ideas.

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card Lisa! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving in Wisconsin! (My sister lives there....New Berlin to be exact!)