Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hanna Stamps Release Tonite!


The new Hanna set, "Rainy Day" will be released at midnight tonite!

This is a larger card since I'm on such a SUPERSIZE roll lately! I wanted to make it look like the ducks were all paddling along behind her in a straight little row, so I needed a large space to do that in. Now that I look at this, I'm wondering if I shouldn't have placed the cute little wormie where I did. He sort of looks like duck poop, doesn't he. Oops.

I used brown fun flock for Hanna's hair, and I took crystal effects (diamond glaze) and put it over the raindrops so that they are glossy and 3-d. The sentiment is stamped on die-cut ovals that I punched from the Nestabilities Dies that I bought at Ellen Hutson's online store.

I outlined the ducks with dazzling diamonds glitter so that it looks like the rain is sparkling off their little heads and top of their bodies.
This was a fun set to play with, for sure!

My blog banner today was designed for me by the incredible Bethie Silaika of Freckled Fun designs!



10 comments:

StampOwl said...

great minds do think alike ;) ... love your card too!

Charmingdesigns said...

LOL! ok, you might be right.Hee hee Laurie

Michele Kovack said...

Oh so cute!!! Love all your little added extras!

Anonymous said...

Dazzzling and darling all over!! LZ ... you are just dazzling me with your Hanna ideas! I love it!

~Tex

Carol (HB) said...

Duck poop! LOL
LZ, you rock every style, from shabby to cute and beyond.

suthnheart said...

Zappy, you crack me up! Only you would look at that worm and see duck poop!

and your banner so totally rocks!

Kristi said...

I love the fun flocked hair...I never even thought of that...Love the banner too...

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Super Cute!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh my gosh! I love all the ducks and the puddles and the plaid coat! Perfect.

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this set supper cute. But how did you get the plaid look on the rain coat?
Connie