Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I am COVERED in glitter again tonite.


I swear, you can always tell where a stamper lives by the glitter trail that follows them. I am seriously close to the end of my 50 card order & am already breathing a sigh of relief that it will be one thing off of my to-do list! YAY! Still posting photos from Thanksgiving weekend from the card stack I showed you earlier in the week. These sweet little kitties are in my fave Penny Black Christmas Critters set that I played with last weekend. The paper is from Daisy D's, Snowflake & Holly Line, called "Holly Paisly, Snowflake Blue". Copics used for coloring the kitty: Dull Ivory, Light Walnut and Africano. Holly headband: Cadmium Red & Moss colors. The snowflake stamped on the main image is from the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set.

No comments: