Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cranked out.


Still more cards that I cranked out last weekend! We're getting near the end of that batch of cards. This weekend I'll be cranking more out on Saturday. I'm very impressed with myself tonite because I banned myself from my stamp room and got a ton of stuff done including bagging up the leaves in the front yard. It gets dark so early now!


The fluffles stamp is by Stampendous; I was able to stamp off a bunch of these guys at the stamping retreat I was at in August! I loved this guy so much that I bought the grasshopper version of him from Eclectic Paperie.

Paper is by K & Company, I got it at Michael's in a paper pad with my 40 percent off coupon. I love the shabby florals and stripes in this paper!

8 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow these are just so adorable. Love that paper. Enjoying seeing your work. :)

Anonymous said...

They're all adorable and I'm drooling over that paper!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, that paper is awesome.

Sandra Smart said...

Really, really cute. I love the paper too.

Juliana said...

Wow--these don't look mass produced at all! (My mass produced cards always look like a 5 year old made them).

LOVELY!! (and FUN, too!)

Ila said...

Totally awesome cards and papers!! ..love that Fluffles too.

Bethany Paull said...

I love those big chunky photo corners. I hope this weekend of card making is as successful for you as the last.

Jukie said...

Oh this card is too cute! and you have been busy!!