Monday, November 26, 2007

Crafty Secrets 4 new stamp sets!

Sandy from Crafty Secrets just released 4 new stamp sets this morning! This is my fave set from the new releases: it's called "Little Chef" & is a mini-version of Crafty's big kitchen set, only with different accessories.
This set has lots of baking-themed stamps, like a whisk, flour canister, utensils, muffin tins and another Campbell's kid, Chef-style! Here I used the stamps to create large gift tags that could be added to baked Christmas goodie gifts!








I also pulled the egg theme from the set and created a birthday card with eggs on the front.






The sentiment "Have a "delicious birthday" on the bowl card is from Rubber Soul. Sandy from Crafty Secrets is having a 2 day shipping promotion...check out her blog HERE to see 3 more sets, more samples from the design team, and to find out how to get the free/reduced shipping promo.

Have an eggstra special day, everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay ... Okay ...
Let's just say that I am thankful not to have to select a favorite new set! I thought I had ... and then I spied your samples! WOW! You totally rock with these stamps!!

~Tex

Broni said...

Stop!!! I now officially love this set, and I don't even cook! But, you see, both my daughters do....so that's a good reason to get it, right?!

I love the retro look of this set and you've used the perfect retro colors! I also love how you've created your own background papers!