Monday, November 5, 2007

Cleaning up the Halloween Decor



We had SNOW flurries today in MN! Lets just say I'm not ready for winter yet... I still haven't taken down my Halloween decorations! @#$&#@!!

These are some of the "Git R Done" cards I did this weekend, using these cute papers from Daisy' D's Paisley Sugarplum collection & My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie). I bought extra sheets of this red gingham xmas paper because I know I'll use it throughout the year. I love paper that that serves dual purposes!
I can see myself using this gingham as much as my favorite red Daisy D's polka dots. The cute little Stampendous fluffles stamp with the ladybugs is from Eclectic Paperie. Completely easy and fun to color! The red velvet rick-rack is from Starlit Studio's ebay store. My sweet friend Carol Halvorson split her rick-rack with me after she was in a ribbon swap a few months ago! Look how yummy it all looks sitting in a cheap 1.00 compote that I bought in my junking adventures! I have the compote sitting on my stamping desk so that I can have it at my fingertips.
The smaller sentiments are from Papertrey's Faux Ribbon Set; I love how perfect the size of these stamps are for cardmaking. Have a happy Monday, everyone! L.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love your colors and papers

Michele Kovack said...

Ooooh love that ric rac!!! Lucky girl!

Ila said...

These are Fabulously Cute!! I love the papers (gotta get some of that Daisy D)..love your coloring and that cute little Fluffles!

Charmingdesigns said...

Love the gingham!! have you tinted the edges a bit?? That ric rac looks so yummy on these cards~ Laurie

Christen said...

That is some delicious ric rac!

Carol (HB) said...

Holy HANNAH! Girl you've been BUSY!!! I love them all! Tried to pic a fav, but couldn't so you just have to deal with me lovin them ALL!