Friday, November 2, 2007

Git R Done Mode

YEE HAW! The cabin is closed, I'm finally off of work and I have the whole weekend to myself! I am so psyched to get up in the morning and start putzing around the house! There are leaves to rake, hydrangea bushes to deadhead and my pigsty of a house to get clean! I also have to replenish my stock of birthday and thank-you cards, so be prepped for lots of simple git-r-done kind of cards. I'm going to go back into crank 'em out in multiples mode. I while back I was on a Stampin Up "True Friends" set kick, and I had made a bunch of card backgrounds/layouts with the SU paper that matched it. Well, now is when I use 'em up! ...Tonite I just slapped some images on the front of the already prepped cards. This is one of my favorite fluffles images, the cat passed out from eating too much birthday cake. That's sort of how I feel tonite from eating Lee Ann Chin's chinese food for lunch. I will be skipping dinner for sure. The images are colored in with a mix of copic markers and SU markers. I colored fluffles in with creamy caramel marker and then glued fun flock to him, leaving the fun flock off of his face so that you can still see his nose.






Supplies:
Buttons
Stampin Up "Apple Cider" Designer Paper

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Cute cards! Hope you have a productive weekend!!!

Ila said...

These cards are Too Cute!! Love that image. Have a Great Weekend!!